Day One Journal : Capture Life as you Live it
Day One Journal: Capture Life as you Live it
Do you have a habit of writing Diaries to capture your best memories? Do you find it difficult to carry it everywhere? Want to carry forward the same habit in this modern world? Then, continue reading this article as today, I’m going to share a life companion app where you can quote your memories, calendar, travel journal & much more. Without waiting for a second, I am going to review Day One Journal app and will list out all the features of it below.
Day One Journal is offered by Bloom Built, LLC. This app replaces the old-fashioned physical diaries & overcomes one of its major cons i.e. problem of carrying it everywhere. This app helps a user to write, capture & share their memories, calendar, and travel journal on a simple & secure platform.
The app includes weather & temperature information, map data, and media which make it a vibrant choice out of other journal apps.
This app’s design is another top feature. With bold fonts, bright colors, and allowing for rich text formatting, your journal feels modern. Furthermore, you can create multiple journals, allowing you to organize things based on a topic or theme. Also, each journal can be set with a different color, allowing you to differentiate each one. This is useful for journaling about family, work, or projects and vacations without mixing your content.
Day One Journal app comes with free and premium features.
Firstly let’s proceed with the free features of Day One Journal app.
Free Features –
- Simple Memory Calendar – From day to day life events to once in a whole life events, you can preserve all types of precious memories in the app’s elegant interface that makes journaling about your life a simple pleasure.
- Optimized notifications – The app comes with reminders, in-app and system notifications & calendar, where you can go through your online journal in a simple glance.
- Memories at one place – With this app, you can save your memories without limits all at one place.
- Secured platform – Most importantly this app can be secured with a passcode, fingerprint lock or with an app lock such as Ultra-Lock – An app lock for smarter people. Also, you can backup/restore your entire saved journal anywhere anytime. (Premium feature)
- Share your memories – You can share your memories with an export option in this app. Export to JSON and plain text (PDF Coming soon)
Premium Features –
- Unlimited Photo Storage
- Unlimited Journals
- Cloud sync to all Day One app
- Unlimited encrypted cloud storage
- Automated Entries (IFTT integration)
- Prioritized customer support
- Android Launch special: $2.99/monthly and $24.99/yearly (US Dollars)
To sum up, with Day One, you can create multiple journals, add text, links, songs, and images to entries, and enjoy an on-going log of your life.
However, if you still have a doubt in trying this app then, I recommend you to go through the review video done by Francesco, the owner at Keep Productive below (credits goes to Francesco for the awesome review) –
- Android 5.0 and up
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Version & Changelogs –
– Options for On This Day reminders (Settings > Reminders & Notifications)
– Daily Prompt reminder
– Support for importing Day One Classic journals
– Full-resolution photos are now synced
Finally, I am 100% sure that you will not hesitate further after watching the above video. So, what are you waiting for, download the app from the link below. In addition take some more time to browse our apps list:–
That’s all for now. In case you have any queries regarding this application, please reach me out in the comment section or via contact us form.