Automatic Call Recorder – The Best Call Recording App
Automatic Call Recorder
Automatic Call Recorder is an app which records call & list those calls in a folder named Inbox. It gives you an option of saving the recording through a pop up when you end a call. Recordings can either be saved in your device memory or can be synchronized & stored on cloud storage such as Google Drive. It allows you to add notes to each recording & a functionality to share them.
I am using this application from last 5 months and I recommend you to have it installed on your phone if you are looking for a call recording app. Also, you can check out this amazing app named FrontFlash Notification which uses your front flash as notification without root.
Moving forward, Automatic Call Recorder allows you to choose which call to record and which to ignore. Thus, saving your time by choosing an action instantly.
Besides that, this app has a facility to select recording format and source & can be tweaked manually.
Most importantly you can protect this app by installing Ultra Lock – a smart app lock which has many features from locking to protecting your private photos & video using vault.
- Three modes of recording – Comes with three settings for recording. Record everything (default), ignore everything & Ignore contacts.
- Making & sharing notes for each recording.
- Function to mark important calls in Saved folder
- Dynamically set the size of Inbox folder.
- Function to synchronize & store the recording on cloud storage such as Google Drive & Drop box & much more…
Note – Call recording does not work on certain handsets and can result in poor quality recordings.
Finally you have got an app which can record your calls as per your defined settings. That’s all for now. In case you have any queries regarding this application, please reach me out via contact us form.